Here are some free++ websites and mobile apps to learn Mandarin. I really wish similar resources are available for Burmese learners!
- https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pinyin-trainer-by-trainchinese/id376797304?mt=8. Mobile app. First, if you are a complete beginner, train your pronunciation (don't forget the tones) with this!
- http://languagedrops.com/. Mobile app. Adding your vocab with this very fun game! Various languages are available.
- http://chineseskill.com/cs.html. Mobile app. This is my favorite for quite a long time, and it is free (mostly). "a game-based and structured curriculum optimized for English-speaking beginners". Lots of vocab, some grammar & sentences. The content is frequently added and updated.
- https://www.duchinese.net/. Mobile app. Great for practicing reading and listening.
- http://ce.linedict.com/#/cnen/home. Web and mobile app. Dictionary, also daily short reading.
- http://www.thechairmansbao.com/the-chairmans-bao-app/. Mobile app. "The 1st Chinese online simplified newspaper dedicated to those learning Mandarin.". This is very good for more advanced learners, where you can learn beyond vocab: a set of sentences and paragraphs; yet you can always break them down.
- https://chinesepod.com/. Web. Chinese lesson videos.
- http://english.cntv.cn/learnchinese/. Web. This is for advanced learners.
- https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ktdict-c-e-chinese-english/id291179703?mt=8. Mobile app. One of the most favorite Chinese dictionary apps.
- http://www.youku.com/. Web and mobile app. Time to watch movies!
- Dig Mandarin
- Mandarin MadeEZ with Fiona Tan
- Litao Chinese
- Yoyo Chinese
- Yang Yang
- Learn Chinese with Yi Zhao
- HSK Test Preparation and Practice
- Peggy Teaches Chinese
- Chels Teaches Chinese
- Hello Chinese
- Chinese Zero to Hero
- Chinese Class 101
- Mandarin Impossible
- Miss Panda Chinese
- Mandarin Corner
- Chinese Corner
If you have more resources, please let me know, especially the ones to learn Burmese!
Here, Thor and Hulk saying HI!
LiveinRangoon Blog Table of Content